After nearly 100 years, Schust understands that processes change and we are here to help. Our technical experts will carefully review the details from a plant ventilation audit to design a system that will support your processing goals.
Technical experts will suggest possible process changes or upgrades to the dust collection equipment and air make-up systems:
- Recommend improvements for any emission capture such as OSHA rule 1910.1053 respirable crystalline silica and NFPA 652 combustible dust
- Provide volume requirement changes needed to control the process
- Develop CAD drawings of hood concepts and duct schematics
When an Engineering Study is Needed
Engineering studies are ideal when a ventilation problem has been identified, but the facility personnel are unsure of how to properly repair it. Often Schust engineers are called to the facility after costly attempts have been made to correct the problem, but never really addressed the root cause. Engineering Studies by Schust empower a facility’s plant personnel to make informed decisions regarding cost-effective solutions that solve and improve air quality issues.
Contact Schust if your facility is experiencing any of the following:
- Evaluate a problem with the current ventilation system
- If the plant is experiencing emission violations
- After reviewing industrial hygienist test data
- Changing any part of your process by adding or removing equipment
- Looking to increase production capacity
- Adding another production line