Knowing your plant ventilation systems are operating as intended, gives plant managers and employees peace of mind that they are working in a safe, properly air-balanced facility.
Schust Engineering plant ventilation audits take an in-depth view of how your facility’s dust collection and air make-up system is operating.
During a plant ventilation audit, knowledgeable Schust Engineering technicians will visually observe and document:
- Material handling methods
- Employee movement
- Access requirements
- Potential exhaust enclosure limitations
- Cataloging the existing air make-up and dust collection systems
- Airflow testing to determine operating performance
When is a Plant Ventilation Audit is Needed?
- New production equipment has been added to the system
- Production processes have changed, hoods removed, and ducts capped off
- Duct runs have been altered from the original design
- Point of egress doors are difficult to open or slam shut (too much positive or negative pressure)